Regional Arts Victoria
The Regional Arts Fund
The Regional Arts Fund is part of the Australian Government’s Arts and Cultural Development Program that supports participation in, and access to, Australia’s arts and culture through developing and supporting cultural expression. The Regional Arts Fund is managed by Regional Arts Australia on behalf of the Australian Government, and managed in Victoria by Regional Arts Victoria.
The objectives of the Regional Arts Fund are to support and promote participation in, and access to, Australia’s arts and culture in regional and remote Australia, and through doing so:
- encourage and support sustainable economic, social and cultural outcomes in regional communities;
- develop partnerships and networks which leverage financial and/or in−kind support for regional arts projects and encourage ongoing collaboration;
- develop audiences and broaden community engagement with the arts;
- increase employment and professional development opportunities for, and raise the profile of, regional and remote artists; and
- support quality and viability of artistic and cultural activity.
To achieve these objectives, the Regional Arts Fund will award grants for projects and programs benefiting regional and remote areas.
Funding is available for,
- Project Grants – maximum amount $30,000 .
Round opens midnight, Monday 24 January 2022 and closes 11.59 pm, Tuesday 15 March 2022.
For arts projects, professional development for artists and arts workers, and community capacity building projects.
- Quick Response Grants – up to $3,000 for Individuals, $5,000 for organisations.
Rounds are open on the first of every month and close on the last day of every month.
For small arts projects, professional development for artists and arts workers, and community capacity building projects.
Contact a funding Advisor
Advisors are available across the State to help you with your application. To book a time to talk to an Advisor, please click here