Merri-bek City Council
Facility Improvment Grant - Smaller Projects
This funding supports changes to community facilities or assets that will help community members participate more in community life. Priority is given to community-led projects that increase community access and participation, demonstrate collaboration between groups and result in greater use of facilities.
Preference will be given to projects that:
– Encourage greater participation in community life
– Address Community Grants Objectives and Funding Priorities
– Meet the needs of the community
– Show how organisations partner together
– Plan for long term sustainability.
– Plans, permits or site audits may be required, depending on the project.
Read the guidelines for help about this category.
For more information, visit merri-bek.vic.gov.au