Banyule City Council
Arts and culture project grants
A pool of $60,000 is available and applicants can apply for up to $10,000.
This fund supports local creative individuals and organisations to undertake high quality creative projects that activate and benefit our community spaces.
You must read the full guidelines(PDF, 381KB) and speak with a Council officer before submitting your application.
- Grant round opens on 11 July 2022 and closes on 4 September 2022.
- Assessment and decisions made in September to October 2022.
- Successful applicants advised by email in mid November 2022.
- Projects can start from 1 January 2023.
- Projects must be completed by December 2023.
The grants process is open and accessible to everyone, including if:
- you need a printed copy of the guidelines or a printed copy in large print;
- you need to discuss these guidelines by phone;
- you need the guidelines in a captioned video format;
- you need to discuss the guidelines with us using the services of an Auslan interpreter;
- your hearing or speech is impaired, you can call us through the National Relay Service on 133 677 (TTY) or 1300 555 727 on an ordinary handset and ask for 9490 4222;
- you need a language interpreter please contact TIS National on 131 450 and ask to be connected to us on 9490 4222; or
- you need a printed form and support to enter information into SmartyGrants please contact us for assistance.
If you face any barriers to applying and would like to discuss these or any other ways we can help you, please contact us.
For more information, visit Banyule City Council