Northern Territory Government
2025-29 Arts Organisations funding
The Northern Territory (NT) Government recognises arts organisations as key partners in ensuring that all Territorians have the opportunity to learn, create and thrive through the arts.
Providing 5-year funding assists NT arts organisations to:
- plan for the future
- explore new artistic directions, experiment with different art forms and push boundaries
- strengthen governance, improve financial management and enhance marketing and audience engagement strategies
- promote accessibility and participation in the arts
- establish meaningful and long-term relationships with funders, sponsors and other stakeholders.
Who can apply
To apply you must be registered in the NT as a not-for-profit organisation and:
- produce art or
- operate in support of the arts.
Full eligibility criteria are outlined in the 2025-29 Arts Organisations category guidelines. Contact Arts NT to request a copy.