Professional development for young artists and performance opportunities will go hand in hand at this year's festival, to be held in Melbourne in early July.
Caitlin Comerford, the Artistic Director of Tasmania’s youth dance company Stompin, and freelance dancer, choreographer and teacher Kyall Shanks have been announced as the co-Artistic Directors of the 2021 Australian Youth Dance Festival (AYDF).
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today