Melbourne and Canberra go head-to-head over the self-appointed title of "design capital" this month, as both cities roll out programs of international quality.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Surface Strategies, 2017 by Lucy Irvine at Canberra International Airport offers a gateway to design for the city; courtesy designcanberrafestival.com.au, Photo Five Foot Photograph