Melbourne and Canberra go head-to-head over the self-appointed title of "design capital" this month, as both cities roll out programs of international quality.
Surface Strategies, 2017 by Lucy Irvine at Canberra International Airport offers a gateway to design for the city; courtesy designcanberrafestival.com.au, Photo Five Foot Photograph
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today