Book publishing is a notoriously inexact science. In fact it’s not a science at all. It’s more a combination of whim, intuition, experience and the rather nebulous concept of “the market” and what it might, or might not, like. It’s a very unpredictable industry – but that’s also what makes it exciting to be part of.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today