Australians are used to thinking of New Zealand as a place to ski or hike but for arts lovers NZ is a becoming a desirable place to soak up spectacle or discover new art.
Wearable art by John and Jenny Gillies Photo: kapcha.co.nz
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today