As video art merges with visual, arts festivals are moving in on turf that used to belong to film festivals.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Siri Hermansen, Chernobyl Mon Amour, 2012 (video still), Photo: Biennale of Sydney
Carriageworks has been positioning itself at the forefront of the contemporary art scene of late, and its role in the 19th Biennale of Sydney attests to this.