Pick ‘n mix your way through an exciting line-up of free weekly webinars for creatives, retailers and other small businesses.
This series focuses on digital content skills and strategic know-how to grow customers and brand. Learn from a stellar line-up of experts how to sell online, create engaging content and use the big platforms to grow.
• Brand building with Naomi Simson, RedBalloon | Tuesday 29 March
• Financial fundamentals with Melissa Browne, The Money Barre | Tuesday 5 April
• Create a winning online store with Kelly Slessor, Shop You | Tuesday 12 April
• Content that drives clicks with Lisa Muxworthy, news.com.au | Tuesday 26 April
• Storytelling content that connects with Wayne Quilliam, Aboriginal artist and digital creator | Tuesday 3 May
• Nailing your marketing mix with Sandradee Makejev, St Frock | Tuesday 10 May
• Grow your brand with Instagram with Mya Nichol, Instagram expert & coach | Tuesday 17 May
• Driving growth with online search with Kelly Slessor, Shop You | Tuesday 24 May
• Growth hacking with Tim Doyle, Eucalyptus | Tuesday 31 May
The Reboot webinar series is brought to you by the City of Sydney, and proudly supported by the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.