Roger Foley-Fogg speaks with ArtsHub about his career, new exhibition, 'My Life and Loves' and reflects on how to sustain a life in the arts industry.
Roger Foley-Fogg, aka Ellis D Fogg, works as both an artist and producer and his latest exhibition, ‘My Life and Loves’ is in keeping with his focus on 60s culture and psychedelic lights. Foley-Fogg began producing Psychedelic Lightshows utilising Light Sculpture and Lumino Kinetic work with rock bands, jazz and modern dance groups in the in the 60s. He then received two grants from the then Australian Council for the Arts for multimedia events including work with composer Peter Sculthorpe and the Sydney Symphony Orchestra. In those days the artists were in charge of the whole event as well as the lighting and lightshow, a tradition Fogg continues to this day. He Production Manages all his own work.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today