Irina Romishevskaya a member of the Moscow Novoya Opera company and a mezzo-soprano for the upcoming Australian tour of OperaMania, shares her views on her successful singing career.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Irina Romishevskaya is a Mezzo-Soprano and frequently works with the Moscow Novoya Opera company. Romishevskaya’s career began when she graduated from the Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatory in 1990 and completed her post-graduate studies with professor Pisarenko in 1993. For several years she worked in Japan as a teacher in a musical college and as a soloist of the Tokyo Opera.