Sculptor Amanda Shelsher first got her hands dirty with clay alongside her ceramics teacher mother. She has since grown up to be a full-time sculptor. Below she tells ArtsHub about the toughest parts of her job and what inspires her most.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today