First, a little bit of background, because you might be wondering why I’m writing about Indonesia. Not long after starting this column, I moved to Indonesia on an Australian Volunteers International (AVI) placement. I am here in Jakarta to work with Pekerti, a fair trade organization, redesigning and updating their website, while training some of their staff in web and graphic design. So yes, I am
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today