Lots of questions and a couple of answers at this AIDC session. The takeaway: employ an education consultant right from the start.
The title of this session was enticing, encompassing a simple dream: to capture a built-in audience of teachers and students engaging with your documentary as part of the curriculum. Your work lives on in bright young minds, and has real impact in the world, while you're able to sit back, collect screen rights fees, make a living and produce more work.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today