The film industry runs on good producers, though it can be a daunting role. Screenhub talked to three veterans who know the highs that make up for the lows.
Producing is so misunderstood that their names are dropped from festival programs, and relegated to page two even by IMDB, the industry’s own database of credits.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today