Producers are 'in charge of the resources', in Andrena Finlay's neat but bland phrase. What does that really mean?
Image: Razzle Dazzle, written by Robin Ince and Carolyn Wilson, directed by Darren Ashton, produced by Andrena Finlay, Jodi Matterson and Al Clark in 2007, took $2.75m in 2017 dollars at the box office.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today