The Australian Production Designers Guild has taken five years of research and rewriting to produce a free manual, partly for the rest of us.
Image: Romeo + Juliet, with production design from Catherine Martin, with art director Doug Hardwick and set director Brigitte Broch. From the production design blog Art Departmental by Rose Lagace.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today