Most producing handbooks are cures for insomnia. This one is lively, local and clear as it shares key information between generations.
Some books make you wish you had been there when they were written. Andrena Finlay and Sue Milliken have collaborated on the modestly titled Producing for the Screen: a handbook.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today