The AFTRS CEO Neil Peplow will leave in the middle of 2019 to return to London.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Neil Peplow was first recruited to AFTRS in 2011 from Skillset, the UK organisation set up to pull together education and training in the British film industry. It gave him a unique opportunity to develop programs which deal with real, practical issues, driven by data and shaped by an overarching philosophy.