Gogglebox? Dragon's Den? Naked Attraction? What kind of loon thinks of these things? His name is Tim Harcourt and he revealed himself in a session at AIDC.
Formats are the Holy Grail of non-fiction television. They have none of the solemnity of factual or docs, but they cut to the raw heart of the human soul in every possible form of extremity. They are funny, and revealing, and they make us squirm or gasp, and we always know that the characters ultimately brought it on themselves.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today