This year's night of nights was full of surprises with an air of inevitability and a certain unexpected range of glory.
This year, the AACTA awards descended into madness in a wonderful way. We were offered the full gamut of feature films from joyful sentimentality endorsed by box office to the flintiest of colonial brutality played out on the bodies of black and white alike.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today