Actors from 8-80 years old living anywhere from Sydney to Smataloona will be running at this pitching competition. They have nothing to lose but their authenticity.
The Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts has announced an online pitching competition which needs no more than a space empty of other human beings, some kind of visual recording device, common sense about public behaviour and some genuine acting talent. Competitors must also be at least 18 years old.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today