A new report launched by the Australia Council in partnership with Sydney Opera House shows that creative learning models better prepare students across a range of academic subjects, not just those arts associated.
The Australia Council for the Arts has long placed value in research, and its capacity to shape our future creative landscape. But when that research impacts the future education of a next generation – starting with how creativity is taught in schools holistically across a range of academic subjects – then all Australians should be listening, not just arts professionals.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today