The new initiative will drive curatorial scholarship, artist commissions and exhibitions for Victoria's First Nation artists.
William Barak and Steaphan Paton, Installation view, Sovereignty. Courtesy the artist and Australian Centre for Contemporary Art, 2016.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today