Opportunity is key to the success of regional arts. A new annual festival picks up on the momentum generated by recent trending conversations.
Regional arts are increasingly on the table, not just through conversations at conferences and state networks reaching out, but with more focused funding that matches a shift in attitudes.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today