THE MOSCOW TIMES: In uncertain times for art and the world at large, nothing is safe from speculation and doubt -- but doubt is not a word you associate with Francois Pinault. The 73-year-old's portfolio includes, luxury brands from Gucci to Yves Saint Laurent, a 100% stake in Christie's, the Chateau-Latour vineyard in Bordeaux and a palace in Venice to display his colossal art collection.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today