The true experts in information gathering about audiences live in the screen sector. Like it or love it, the data they gather is very, very useful.
Big data leads to what? Image: luckey_sun on Flickr.
How do you pay for your cinema ticket? You probably use a card. Swipe, swipe, and you’re in. Did you notice that second swipe? That is the one for the rewards card owned by the cinema chain.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today