AIDC feed, SPA events, QAGOMA, ACMI, MCA in capital classics, and a pile of awards.
The creature in the photo is a Tenkile tree kangaroo, surviving against the odds in one small cleft in the highlands of Papua New Guinea. In the grand tradition of documentary detemination, Mark Hanlin has been following attempts to save the creature for the last five years. (Secret - every time you laugh at one of these dopey creatures, one dies and there are only a hundred left in the world.)
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today