Designers for the screen can have an anxious but ultimately satisfying time. This is what it looks like from the inside.
Since COVID struck, veteran production designer Scott Bird has been sheltering in his large rambling house stuffed with his collections. This is not eccentric, even though he hunts for artefacts as varied as historic Australian pottery and Danish stainless steel, along with books on drawing, on surfaces, on 1940's photography and the drafting work for other film sets.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today