Iconoclastic US showrunner and writer talks his favourite series, Latino culture, magic realism, superheroes, comics and diversity as an evolutionary strategy. And laughs a lot.
Image: from the comic which ties the Middleman story up after it was cancelled. The robot kangaroo is a fine invention and the character looks a lot like his inventor Javier Grillo-Marxuach in an impossibly bad mood.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today