Is it skill, strength or virtue? Gordon Quinn, known as the Documentary Buddha, reveals some secrets about being him.
Gordon Quinn sits quietly at the Australian International Documentary Conference, obviously older, poised and patient. He is invited to the podium and navigates himself cautiously up the steps, staring at the ground, suddenly unsure. He is 78 years old and has been a pioneer of the US indy documentary movement for 60 years.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today