Believe it or not, the screen sector is short of the right young staff. AFTRS rethinks its crucial industry courses, including a new version of the MA program.
Informed by AFTRS research, trained industry hunters look for young people who understand marketing, social media and the interwebnets. Image: actually a pair of audio artillery spotters in Germany in 1917. Since they are man and woman, it may be a joke.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today