The second part of ArtsHub’s interview with Tedd Gott considers Dali’s often patchy record with art critics and reveals the bitter machinations against his reputation and the more recent re-appraisal of Dali’s artistic creativity that, in the view of some critics, affords him a place in shaping the assent of contemporary art that is as central as, or anticipates, the profound impact of Andy Warhol
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today