While procrastination has its place in the creative process, sometimes we need to make decisions fast. Here's how.
Many artists aren’t bad at decision making. They just don’t like making them. It feels like pressure. Making decisions can feel like possibilities are now limited, doors are now closed, and ideas can no longer be perfected. As a result, they will often avoid making decisions for as long as possible.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today