The Internet is the new phone book but if you want to be found you need to construct your online life carefully.
Creating an online identity, or second self is an effective way to promote your work and develop a two-way relationship with your audience. As an active art, it’s inevitable that information about you and your work will wind up in YouTube videos, a bio on a concert or gallerywebsite or tagged photos on a colleague’s Facebook page.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today