From festivals and street art tours to event listings and orchestral insights, there’s an arts industry app out there for you.
With 2.8 billion smartphone users worldwide, the arts industry has caught on to the benefits of capturing the public’s attention via the smartphone in their pocket. By offering behind-the-scenes views of the art world, apps can break down the mystique that sometimes surrounds art by allowing the user to interact and engage using different media. Galleries have long used artist talks to extend visitor’s experience, but now users can wander the gallery at their leisure and listen to accompanying audio and video content via the gallery’s app.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today