Kim Middleton & Daphne Aung Koffel
Licensing your creative work is a great opportunity but make sure you do it right, warn intellectual property lawyers.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
A licence grants a party the legal right to use a product owned by someone else. As a licensor or a licensee, here are some tips you should consider when negotiating your next licence agreement.