Travelling on their musical skills, three creative Australians cross the Pacific and prosper.
By running the first Screen SongHubs for Australian composers in Los Angeles, music rights organisation APRA AMCOS created a natural connection point for a bunch of top class young(ish) Australian creatives who are establishing themselves in Hollywood. Here are three different perspectives on the experience.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today