Facilitation and strategy, nurturing artists' ideas, and examining challenges at a macro and micro level simultaneously: arts administrators are the unsung heroes of the Australian arts sector.
First published in 2015, this article was one of a series examining the key traits required for specific roles in the arts industry. While some of the interviewees have since moved onto new roles, or even left the country, the advice they offer has stood the test of time.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today