Skills are transferable, age is a factor and sometimes you just need to take a chance when it feels right.
Most of us transition between different roles throughout our careers in the arts. This might be a leap into an entirely new career, or leaning into a role that is similar to what you already do, but either way, the transition is never easy and comes with a degree of risk and self-doubt. We asked five people in the arts why they made the change and what insight they could offer on transitioning.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today