A new survey revels that young designers and creatives are more likely to have entrepreneurial ambitions. Here's how to foster business skills to make it on your own.
As we race towards a creative economy and artists are encouraged to become comfortable with identifying as small businesses, it seems designers are paving the way when it comes to entrepreneurship in the arts.
According to new research from Think Education colleges CATC Design School and Billy Blue College of Design, young designers and creatives are far more likely to have entrepreneurial ambitions than those in other sectors.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today