Working in a remote art centre is proving to be a dynamic, viable and rewarding career for visual arts graduates – and young women are at the fore.
Image: © Alex Craig and Ernabella Arts
Whether it be securing work after graduation or seeking a career change, the arts can be a competitive industry to get your foot in the door. Looking outside the city centres and working in a remote arts centre is a rich and rewarding career choice for professionals from a visual arts, art management or Indigenous studies background.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today