Further study can be a great way to advance your arts practice. Dr Diana Carroll has some advice to get you set for successful study as an older student.
The idea of life-long learning has gained momentum in recent years as the world of work undergoes rapid change. Long gone are the days of embarking on a career as a school-leaver and remaining there until retirement. Many people will have up to seven career changes in their working life – not just job changes, but actual changes of career.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today