Do you enjoy sharing knowledge with the community? Do you get a kick out of carefully categorising tomes? Then a job in a library could be for you.
Photo by Tbel Abuseridze on Unsplash.
A point of access to information, libraries were originally created to house and catalogue the community’s sacred texts and civic writings. Over 4,000 years later, little has changed. We may not be cataloguing cuniform tablets or papyrus scrolls any more, but libraries remaining an epicentre of knowledge today.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today