About the Course
The Diploma of Applied Business (Fashion Marketing) will provide students with knowledge and understanding of contemporary fashion marketing activities and operations. The course ensures students develop practical skills and experience required to gain employment in the field of fashion marketing.
Throughout the diploma, you will:
- Work on industry projects with fashion designers and brand;
- Learn and apply practical skills in fashion merchandising, styling and trend forecasting;
- Gain hands-on experience in running fashion shows, events and installations;
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of marketing, publicity and social media;
- Gain knowledge and experience of fashion business practices and entrepreneurship;
- Develop an industry relevant portfolio of creative projects.
How To Apply
Enter a career as a Fashion Brand Manager, Visual Merchandiser, Buyer, Fashion Blogger, Wholesale Account Manager, Stylist, Fashion Publicist, Event Manager or Creative Director.