About the Course
The Diploma of Applied Business (Entertainment Management) provides students with a fundamental understanding of the business and management side of the music and entertainment industries. The Diploma can be completed in two trimesters of full-time study and you have the opportunity to progress into the Bachelor Degree (subject to academic performance).
Throughout the Diploma, you will:
- Work with musicians and audio producers;
- Plan, manage and promote live events;
- Develop a foundational understanding of publicity, marketing and the media;
- Gain knowledge and experience in artist and tour management;
- Secure valuable insight into the music and entertainment industries.
How To Apply
Work as an Artist Manager, Tour Manager, Event Manager, Festival Organiser, Booking Agent, Publicist, Venue Manager or at a record label in A&R, Marketing or Publicity