Graduate Diploma in Digital Product Design
Transform your career with in-demand digital product design capabilities and lead the delivery of successful digital products. Gain strategic insight into design problems, formulate effective solutions, and drive key product decisions with stakeholders.
Why study Digital Product Design?
Our Graduate Diploma in Digital Product Design will equip you with the tools, skills, methods, and processes to become a versatile and effective digital product designer.
What better time to advance your career by developing best practice human-centred design principles, as well as the necessary ethical, business, and technical expertise in digital product design. By deep-diving into every stage of the design process including research, design, and delivery, you’ll learn how to craft and deliver exceptional solutions for new and in-market products.
So why study a Graduate Diploma of Digital Product Design with us?
- Learn both theory and practical applications of design: This program will teach you both the theoretical and practical foundations you need to succeed in Digital Product Design. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new valuable skills, underpinning your ability to strategically create, design, and implement design solutions that’ll drive business value.
- Choose your design specialty: The offered option courses from this program will allow you to tailor your degree with choices from a variety of relevant product and design disciplines.
- Become a future design leader: Develop your team leadership skills to drive results and accelerate digital disruptions. Learn how to think like a designer and craft exceptional solutions that don’t only meet the needs of the user but drive business value.
- Multiple pathways: You have a credit pathway into this program if you’ve successfully completed one of RMIT Online’s following programs:
- Graduate Certificate in User Experience Design
- Graduate Certificate in Service Design
- Graduate Certificate in Digital Product Design
- Graduate Certificate of Product Management
This program is also featured as a recognised course at the Design Institute of Australia.
- Apply strategic digital product design knowledge and skills, technologies, user research to frame organisational level problems and opportunities, engage stakeholders, and propose solutions.
- Communicate design outputs and ideas to diverse stakeholders using appropriate design tools, engaging presentation skills and formats.
- Demonstrate cultural, environmental, and social awareness by maintaining an ethical and reflective design practice and mindset.
- Strategically, operationally, and ethically lead the research and design of digital products which align with the needs of complex stakeholder groups.
- Lead the research, design and delivery of specialised digital products and solutions that integrate business, community, and market-focused thinking within complex design contexts.