Bachelor of Commerce/Fine Arts
The UNSW Bachelor of Commerce/Fine Arts is a double-degree that can be completed in 4 years full-time, or the part-time equivalent.
Through the Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), you’ll learn in the classroom and the boardroom. You’ll gain business knowledge and professional experience and build a digital portfolio to kick-start your career as you study. The program has been designed alongside industry to ensure you have what it takes to thrive in the careers of the future.
Through the Bachelor of Fine Arts, you’ll explore your artistic ideas and practices, build technical skills and knowledge, and learn from experts in practical and theoretical classes. With distinct and focused specialisations in animation and moving image, art theory, music, and visual arts – you can focus deeply on the creative field that inspires you.
Both programs connect you with industry and offer professional development experiences unique to your passions and goals, so you’ll shape your career from the outset of your degree.
Why study this degree at UNSW?
- Join the #1 business school in Australia, as ranked by AFR BOSS for the last two years in a row.*
- State-of-the-art creative production facilities
- Showcase works in our galleries, publications, and events
- Access professional development opportunities unique to Business School students through Career Accelerator
- Adobe Creative Cloud included while studying
- A supportive, diverse, and inclusive community
- Access to world-class alumni connections.
For more information, visit unsw.edu.au