The Creative State Summit is a annual gathering of Victoria's creative industries practitioners across arts and culture, film and television, design, fashion and digital games.
This year’s summit theme ‘Creativity in a post-truth world’ will provoke delegates to think about the role creative practitioners, organisations and institutions can play in influencing, reflecting and interpreting our times.
Local and international speakers will examine bold new ideas and case studies, emerging trends and technology, and invite delegates to consider how they can build their skills, transform their practice, organisation or sector, and create new connections.
This year’s summit will investigate:
- how creativity can influence and shape public debate;
- the role of the creative as activist, culture shaper and game changer; and
- how creativity can respond to uncertain and unsettling times.
An initiative of the Victorian Government’s Creative State strategy we invite you to be part of meeting of minds, ideas and perspectives at Victoria’s second creatives industries summit.
The Creative State Summit is an opportunity to seek inspiration, learn new skills and build connections that will support your career, your practice and continue to shape and strengthen our creative state.
Tickets are still available:
- $369 for independent practitioners and small to medium organisations ($250,000 - $1m in turnover)
- $595 for Government bodies, academic institutions and large creative organisations ($1m+ turnover)
Visit creativestatesummit.com for program details and registration information.